Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 134

Thread: OK, serious topic with regards Glitzinet

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Deviant D:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial">Originally posted by Carl I.:
    Nickname is Daz, right? Or is that short for Darren in Welsh or something I am missing? It was during your first arrival when we were all going at it, and I called you "Daz" in a post. Your reply was "Andii may call me Daz, you may not". So I never did after that.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">I belatedly apologise. I must have sounded like
    a right pompous testicle. Call me 'Daz' whenever
    you want.

    Re: 'short in Welsh'. I don't think so. Daz/Gaz
    (Gareth)/Baz(Barrie) is more an English thing.
    Andii calls me 'Dar'. 'Dar' in Russian means
    'The Gift,' which I am of course. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    D.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial">Ach, no need to apologize. Things were insane back when you first joined up. Through time, things are all cool. I almost miss a little bit of the crazy vocabulary you used to throw around in the beginning. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] You confused us all with even a post about your breakfast back then!

  2. #82
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too much time to think, back then. Nowadays it's
    kind of the reverse. Don't worry, chief, my
    lugubrious predilection for prolix circumlocution
    will be back once I've graduated in April, and I
    give myself a little holiday. I may even travel
    the States for a while, actually.

    D.

  3. #83
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Darren, one thing you can do is to stop trying to "figure" me out. I know who you were talking about earlier, but I don't believe that person said any such thing about me. I think you'd heard third-hand gossip from certain former posters at another board who have nothing better to do than to try and guess who I am. Some of them have been saying I'm someone named "Earl," what a laugh. No Darren, you don't let people "bother" you if they give you unwarranted crap here, you merely disappear for some time. Your pompous pusillamity shines through no matter what sort of verbiage you expound!

    As for your "wish" I mentioned earlier, it referred to your obvious desire for me to post a list of people I have known that have been infamous/famous.
    I'll toss you a bone: I mentioned not long ago about the message that Fabe Kwest posted to me on the old board. I know Fabe from many years ago. Another tidbit: I know a shitload of old punks. I know ol'bug eyes himself as John Lydon, the Irish kid who doesn't know here he was born. Not sure if I knew Miss Ritchie, but I did know Nancy Spungeon. I know Tom Erdelyi, and I knew the rest of the original Ramones as well. I could go on. I also know ALL of the old hippies who started "punk."

    Darren, I was on the stage, quite a bit in London. I was in "Oliver," and I did some work with the Royal Ballet, mostly in "Nutcracker" as I recall. I know the UK theatrical families from that era, including the Redgrave/Richardsons. I knew John, Ethel, Diana, and Lionel Barrymore. I was at the club that Diana Dors ran for the Krays. Yadafuckingyada.

    I'm sure Darren got his wish and if anyone wants to know anything else, they may PM me.

  4. #84
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know a bloke down the pub called Dave... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #85
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know someone on this thread is talking bollocks and it aint me (for a change)

  6. #86
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Johnny B:
    I know someone on this thread is talking bollocks and it aint me (for a change)
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Oh alright, his name's Steve [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #87
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew it, I can always spot a bullshitter

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nothing clever about knowing Michael Barrymore.

  9. #89
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I also knew Dopey from the 7 Dwarves...


    ...that's not big OR clever! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know....nothing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •